1. Prelude to the Afternoon of the Faun--Claude Debussy (French)
2. Clarinet Concerto in A major--W.A. Mozart (Austrian)
3. Exsultate Jubilate--Mozart
4. Rhapsody in Blue--George Gershwin (American)
5. The Grand Canyon Suites--Ferde Grofe (American)
6. Appalachian Spring--Aaron Copeland (American)
7. Six Brandenberg Concertos--J. S. Bach (German)
8. Piano Concerto in G major--Maurice Ravel (France)
9. The Fountains of Rome--Ottorino Respighi (Italy)
10. The Swan of Tuonela--Jean Sibelius (Finland)
If you need a huge boost try the movie soundtrack for The Sound of Music or listen to Judy Garland sing "Somewhere over the Rainbow" a few times.
If you feel anger and helplessness, then listen to Beethoven's 5th Symphony which will take you from despair to triumph, if you listen to its entirety.