Whole Music Experience Video Channel Relocating

 


I'm in the process of relocating my spiritual channel session with musicians on the other side of the veil from YouTube to Vimeo. The channel is still called Whole Music Experience. Thus far, I have uploaded videos with John Lennon, George Harrison, David Bowie and Marvin Gaye. Today, I'm uploading videos of George Harrison (another session), and Glenn Gould.


You will also find a new channel session with Eva Cassidy on the channel.

My plan is to create a tab on this blog so you will have easy access to the videos. All the musicians discuss the healing power of music in their own unique ways. But I also go over their astrology charts in some videos and often times, the musicians' biographies are mentioned too.

Please support this work (a labor of love) by subscribing to this blog, following the Vimeo channel, and helping me to get the world out. You can also make monetary donations 

PAYPAL

All the videos will be removed from my YouTube channel by June 30, 2021. I don't like the way YouTube has treated the channel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Peyote Songs & The Native American Church

The Practice--Treasure Hunt from the book Whole Music

Talking about Timbre