Spiritual Channel Session with Ravi Shankar and George Harrison


In a way, this is a dream come true to interview George Harrison even if he is in spirit. I combine my gifts as a spiritual medium and music journalist as we explore the healing power of music from India, especially the sitar.

It was not easy to tune into the frequency of Ravi Shankar but he did come through and with my favorite Beatle, George Harrison. Who knew these two were not only musical masters, but also spiritual masters.

I uploaded this video originally on my YouTube channel Whole Music Experience which was buried under other channels. I am migrating that channel to Vimeo.

CLICK ON THE SESSION





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Peyote Songs & The Native American Church

The Practice--Treasure Hunt from the book Whole Music

Talking about Timbre