Thursday, October 3, 2013

Announcement: Phasing out CD Reviews

I have done some serious assessment and restructuring of my life and I reached the conclusion to stop reviewing CDs starting January 2014.  Instead of CD reviews, I will concentrate on interviews with musicians and music experts.  I will also continue to include exercises and music research on this blog.

I thank all the musicians and labels who have sent me recordings to review over the years.  I just don't feel like giving my opinion about recordings any longer and would rather interview the makers of music and let them do the talking.

In the meantime, thank you for your continuous support of Whole Music Experience.  It has been a long and arduous road for me and it is your visits to the blog and your support that keeps me going.  Oh, and this continuous music which blesses all of us.

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment