Friday, March 22, 2013

FYI: Updates on posts completed


I have updated most of the WME posts.  I am missing images for several of the CD reviews for 2008 and 2007.  I don't have any CD cover images for Sense World Music releases, some of the Sounds True, Canyon Records, and smaller labels.  If you notice that one of your CDs is missing an image, please e-mail me the j-peg and I will upload it with the review.

Other than that, my job of updating Whole Music Experience is complete and I will move on to writing and publishing new posts.

One other bit of news, if you sent me a CD within the last 2 weeks, I have not received it.  The last CD I received was the Best of Ravi Shankar on the Arc Music label.   Please check in with me if you sent a CD to me recently and we can remedy the problem, hopefully.  Thank you for your patience.  Mercury is now direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment